The Student Success Center offers one-hour workshops on a variety of topics related to academic success. Information on a select topic is presented and students are encouraged to ask questions to address their individual concerns about the topic. Our staff are available to present workshops throughout the week during standard office hours.
Please be mindful of the following:
- Seminar requests must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the proposed seminar date.
- Publicity and advertisement for the seminar is the responsibility of the hosting group/individual.
- Refreshments (if served) will be the responsibility of the hosting group/individual.
- Resident Advisors are encouraged to coordinate with RA colleagues and student organizations to ensure a successful, well-attended program.
- Based on schedule availability, SSC Presenters may be professional staff, graduate assistants or peer academic coaches.
With adequate notice, ideally at least 2 weeks in advance of the presentation date, The Student Success Center staff will be available 8:00am-8:00pm Monday through Thursday and 8:00am-5:00pm on Friday .
Request a Seminar
To Request a Seminar, CLICK HERE
For more information contact Dana McGuire or call 231-5499